share this recipe
- 2 tablespoons Excella Sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1.5 kg chicken pieces
- 4 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon peri-peri powder
- 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green pepper, diced
1. Pour Excella Sunflower oil into a pot and add onions, mushrooms, and stock cube and fry until soft.
2. Add curry powder and wait until the spice cooks out.
3. Add your chicken pieces and continue frying until chicken is brown.
4. Add tomatoes, then put the lid on and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. When your chicken is almost cooked add the peri-peri along with your diced peppers and cook for another 15 minutes.