share this recipe
- 250ml dried soup mix
- 15ml Excella Sunflower Oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 vegetable stock cubes dissolved in
- 8 cups water
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onion over medium heat until soft. Add green peppers, carrots, potatoes and tomatoes, stir fry for 5 minutes.
2. Pour in stock and dry soup mix, bring to the boil, and simmer gently for 45 minutes until vegetables are cooked.